Sollers Consulting, sponsor of WDI would like to invite you to the event! During the day you will have the chance to take part in our Beacon contest and learn more about Alternative JVM languages.
Why is it worth visiting?
- Sollers Challenge game based on beacons
Take part in the game and win Samsung Galaxy Tab A!
- Download the Sollers Challenge app (available in App Store and Google Play)
- Find a beacon
- Resolve tasks
- Repeat step 2 and 3 (visit all places)
- Check your position in the ranking
28th March, 02.30 P.M – The winner of the main prize – Samsung Galaxy Tab A 3 – will be announced @ Sollers Consulting stand!
All participants – regardless of their results – will receive a small gift!
- Knowledge-based input – lecture about Alternative JVM Languages at 12:10 p.m.
Sollers Consulting developers will introduce you to the topic of Alternative JVM languages. We will focus on Groovy and Gosu which will be shown in comparison to the mechanisms available in Java 7 and 8.
The lecture will answer the following questions and more. Does creating new programming languages make sense? What motivates the creators of programming languages? What features are available in Gosu or Groovy? And last, but not least… does anyone use it?
Come and learn more about it!
See you soon!
Sollers Consulting Team